Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holly's Nursery






Well since Holly came a month early we didn't have the nursery done before she was born. Thanks to Rick having 4 weeks off of work and Grandma and Grandpa Sykes we were able to get it done. I just love the way that it turned out. It is my favorite room in the house. It all started when I found the bedding on ebay and just had to have it. The rest of the room came together with gifts from family and Craig's List. As you can see Holly loves her room as well.

5 comments:

Eric and Janelle said...

Oh wow! I love how it turned out! It's beautiful!!

ThePalmers said...

BARBIE!!! When you were describing this yesterday, you really did NOT do it justice. This room should be in the pottery barn mag or something. It is just beautiful. Good Job!

PS- yesterday was SO much fun!

Bri said...

How adorable! I'm so glad everything turned out like you wanted. It's beautiful and I'm sure Holly will love spending time there. I can't wait to see it when we come for the blessing!

Love you!

Lauren said...

Barbie.... you so didn't even tell me you started a blog! :-) I found it off Michelle's. Anyway, she is adorable!!! I love the nursery. You guys did a great job decorating! :-)

Dallan and Ashley said...

Hey Barbie it's Ashley Cluff now Schmidt. Holly is adorable! I found your blog in a rather round about by chance. It's good to see you I haven't seen you in so long... Congrats and the nursery is darling. My blog is private so email me if you want to see... aroseschmidt@gmail.com