Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Holly

Holly and her cake

Holly and the pinata

Holly and a gift from G and G Sugar

Holly eating her cake

Holly with her loot from the pinata



Wow, I can't believe that my little girl is 3. She is growing up so fast. We had a little party for her with some of our friends and their kiddos. We told Holly on Sunday that her birthday was on Monday and she got really excited. She said that she was going to have a pinata and that she was going to hit it and candy and toys would fall out. So the next morning we went a picked out a pinata. She chose one that looked like a dog. She carried it around all day and called it her pet. She even put a jacket on it when we went outside. I was really nervous that she was going to freak out when it broke, but candy and toys are a great distraction. Some of Holly's favorite things include...riding her bike, playing with friends, Daddy, books, library story time, Little People play sets, and bath time. She is a great big sister to Dallin and we just love her so much.
Happy Birthday Holly Bear.

2 comments:

Eric and Janelle said...

Barb- I LOVE the professional photos on your side-bar!! (Are they JCP?) The formal family one is PERFECT; and I LOVE the denim and pink ones!! Your kids are SO SO SO SO adorable!! I just love them. I can't wait to see you guys again! I hope it's before Dallin's 1st birthday! :-)
Love you!
Jans

Carol said...

So nice to see the kids since Disneyland last year! Everyone looks adorable! Miss all of you!